milicorn

ruminations on international financing and whatever

Friday, May 19, 2006


CIA Nominee:Variation justified by expediency
President Bush's nominee to be the next director of the CIA, General Michael V. Hayden, faced intense questions yesterday ...' With all due respect, general, I can't tell now if you've simply said one thing and done another, or whether you have just parsed your words like a lawyer to intentionally mislead the public," Wyden said. Hayden replied that he had said all he was allowed to say at the time and that he had picked his words carefully to avoid revealing secret programs. See Boston Globe plus leadership plus cia

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Hey Gary,

I really like your site. Keep up the good work. Hope you visit the OPN often. I have added your site to my favorites. Did you see the new Bell South thing. They are sent it to USATODAY demanding a retractment. I love it.
Peter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home